Hello, Little Bug

I found this jumper at a thrift store.

It is an adult-sized jumper.... and not really my style.  I thought it had some cute raw materials though.  It is also 100% cotton and was barely worn - which meant we could definitely be friends.

I tore it down and have been using it in various projects.

The pocket has been sitting in a basket in my craft closet for several months.
I was doing a purge of the studio and came across it.  There was some bright red polka dot fabric sitting on my work table.  They called to each other and ba-da-boom - it's a bib.

Comments

  1. The bib is adorable! I grew up in a very frugal family, so reusing material was the norm for us. When my mom pared down her stash, I ended up with some pieces she had saved for years, like the crotched edges of pillowcases and various collars, etc. Maybe some day, I'll come up with a use for the treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts