Coffee with Cream and Sugar

There's a certain amount of insanity involved in the creative process.  Maybe it's more of a disregard for logic....  whatever it is, it put this idea into my head and made me log 16 hours of work so far.  I had some coffee novelty prints and some dark brown fabrics left over from another project.  I'm not really into novelty prints, or dark brown for that matter, but I thought this might be a way to use them up.  This is entirely a stash buster aside from 2 fat quarters of Moda coffee prints I picked up on vacay - sort of as souvenirs, so it's in line with my goal of reducing the stash.  Plus coffee is such a beloved and important part of my life, I feel it deserves an "Ode to"





 It's going to need some solid borders to calm it down - probably some cream sashing between the spiderweb blocks too.  It might just be a frightful mess...

Comments

Popular Posts