New inspiration

I have 3 little girls.
As someone who sews, this is basically a justification for buying any girly fabric I fall in love with because I can use it to make cute little dresses.  I made Easter dresses last year for my two oldest - the baby already had a dress.  I've been trying to buy more organic fabrics.  At the time, (just one year ago) there wasn't much to choose from, but I found these two prints from Harmony Art that I really liked.


Whispering Grass (left) and Evelyn by Harmony Art
     

     This year I discovered MonaLuna!  I fell in love with Birds (bottom left) from her Monaco collection and all the coordinating fabrics followed.

Clockwise from top left - Flower Bed, Double Dot, Starburst, and Birds
These are all organic and I'm super excited to start playing with them!



Comments

Popular Posts